Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I started school last Monday 8/22. I am going for computer network technology and will be working towards an A+certification. I am an all day student so I may complete my program by Dec! After that I am going for web design as well. I was interested in both programs, so if I can do them both in one school year that will be ideal. And I'll see where a career takes me from there! :) I am really enjoying getting out of the house though! I was a stay home mom for quite awhile! Other than that all is well. We made the trip to Kansas this past weekend for the ADBA show with Tye APBTmom76 and there is a picture thread if you missed it! :) We had a great time and Helena was in Judges Choice! Zach just turned 16 months and is growing so big! :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
:) I wanna see pics of the showw lol

Btw thanks for sharing. Hope it all goes well for ya.

U n tye togethr...I'm sure u guys had a blast...that's my girl! Lol ;)

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
a+ cert then you can crack open computers and not void the warranty :clap: my dads got his cert but its like 5 or 6 years old i really need to get mine.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a+ cert then you can crack open computers and not void the warranty :clap: my dads got his cert but its like 5 or 6 years old i really need to get mine.
Yeah they introduced new tests in 2009, right before Window's 7 was released! So it won't be on the test! You should go for it if it's something you really want to do!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.