Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I feel like I haven't posted anything about the girls in forever. We have been super busy lately looking at houses and trying to move.

Anyway...

Molly is doing great as always...
We actually ordered her a WP harness from Mighty Harness and started her training last week :) She's doing very well with it and loves every minute of it.

Annie is... non stop growing!! Lol, Doing wonderful with everything...
I look back on the first day I brought her home and she has grown so much phisically and mentally. She was a shelter pup and was never socialized with people, so she was very fearful when we got her home.
Now, it's a totally different story. She LIVES for people.
Living at our house, we constantly have people over, so she had no choice but to socialize with them. It just amazes me how well she is doing.

We actually went to the New Orleans Pet Fest this past Saturday, which was the biggest out come I have ever seen. Definitely a few thousand people AND dogs. Molly and Annie did absolutely amazing with it. FINALLY all the training we put in, pays off when it comes to things like this. Totally focused on Alex (my boyfriend) and I the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better day for the girls and us! They really enjoyed it.

Anyway, here are a few random shots of the girls...
As you can see Annie is catching up pretty quick with Molly now,lol.

Oh, btw, Molly will be a year on the 25th of this month and Annie just made 5 months Saturday.

The sled the boyfriend made.

The only picture I have from pet fest... early that morning..

Besides this one.

Shirt I bought at pet fest.

After Pet Fest...

It's amazing to me how they end up in these positions...

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Molly laying in the Chihuahua chair!

Thanks for looking :)

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Great pics!!! Love the ones of them sleeping together near the end!

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Oh my goodness.. I always look forward to seeing pics of your girls. I freakin' LOVE them both!! But Molly holds a special spot in my heart with adorable nose of hers! LOL. Awesome pictures girl. The girls are looking fabulous!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Annie has gotten so big from the last time I saw her.She's turning out to be a beautiful gal just like Molly.Thanks for sharing these new pics!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG they have both grown so so much. They are really looking great. Molly looks like she loves pulling too :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my goodness.. I always look forward to seeing pics of your girls. I freakin' LOVE them both!! But Molly holds a special spot in my heart with adorable nose of hers! LOL. Awesome pictures girl. The girls are looking fabulous!
Awww, Thanks :)
Molly's nose was the talk of pet fest,lol. Especially the kids... They would walk by and say HEY MOM, look at the polka dot nose!! Lol, it was too cute!

awww love the pictures :D omg that sled is friggin fantastic, i wish my hubby could make that! wtf! lmao
Thank you :)

I'm sure he can make it!! It was VERY simple. All you need is 2x4s and some ply wood!!

aw, annie grew so much. she's adorable. great pics!
Yeah, lol she seems to be growing over night these days! Literally!

Annie has gotten so big from the last time I saw her.She's turning out to be a beautiful gal just like Molly.Thanks for sharing these new pics!
I knooow! Honestly, I'm actually surprised how big she is getting. It's crazy to think at 5 months she is almost the size of Molly already.
Thanks for the comment :) They girls say thank you too :)

OMG they have both grown so so much. They are really looking great. Molly looks like she loves pulling too :)
Thanks girl :)
She loves anything that keeps her occupied!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Great update on the girls, Brandileigh! Kangol says, "Yall are looking stunning as usual."
I can't believe how big Annie is already. Her crop turned out beautifully!!! So glad you got her cropped because it definitely emphasizes that beautiful face! Molly can join Kangol on the front porch in a rocker one day with those glasses on! LOL Too cute!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Molly is looking beautiful as always and Annie sure is growing up fast, very beautiful. I love it when they are sleeping and molly has her legs around Annie like a protective big sister. I couldn't make it to pet fest this year, my little one was sick but I am so going to try and make it next year.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I don't even have to say anything :) you know we love em!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great update on the girls, Brandileigh! Kangol says, "Yall are looking stunning as usual."
I can't believe how big Annie is already. Her crop turned out beautifully!!! So glad you got her cropped because it definitely emphasizes that beautiful face! Molly can join Kangol on the front porch in a rocker one day with those glasses on! LOL Too cute!

Thanks girl!!

&& the girls say Thanks Kangol:eek: (blushing)

I am definitely pleased with the way Annie's ears are looking as well.
For a second there, I thought they would NEVER stand!
She's a big two ton bologna! She was 36 pounds yesterday when we weighed her. Not to mention, she's only 5 months old. Molly is 45 pounds and will be a year on Thanksgiving day!

I have also found out more information regarding the Mother and Father of Annie. I have been wondering about them lately, and have been wanting to find more info about them as to why Annie is getting so big.

Well I spoke to my friend Jess that works at the Animal Shelter that I rescued her from. She has been investigating for me! Both the mother and the father were adopted out by the same person. (They were both labeled as owner surrrenders while in the shelter and come to find out they both have papers that were handed over to them as well.) Surprised me!

Long story short, we found out that Annie is not an APBT!!!! Contrary to what I was told. (Although it doesn't make a difference to me, I love her either way :) )

Her mother was an AmStaff (gaff bloodline) and her father was a Presa.
SO THAT explains her weight!!!:clap:
Trying to get pictures of the two now...

But I guess that makes her a MUTT!

BTW, we LOVE the pics of Kangol in his glasses!!!

Molly is looking beautiful as always and Annie sure is growing up fast, very beautiful. I love it when they are sleeping and molly has her legs around Annie like a protective big sister. I couldn't make it to pet fest this year, my little one was sick but I am so going to try and make it next year.
Thank ya ma'am!!:)

It was a really good turn out for pet fest. I couldn't believe the amount of people and rescue orginazations out there!
Hope to see you guys out there next year:)

I don't even have to say anything :) you know we love em!!!
:clap: They send puppy kisses your way!!! :)

great pictures! :) where do u get they're collars??
Thank you:)

I actually got the two thick ones from walmart, believe it or not!
They have been holding up really good too. Besides getting dirty at the spillway of course!
I usually get the other collars from our local feed store. I love their collars!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
omg the one of them spooning is so freakin cute, they look great. love the pics!!!

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Molly = pit bull de elegance

Annie = Kangol want a be, in the first pic LOL!!

Beautiful pups, all of them, now post them more often!!!;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Molly = pit bull de elegance

Annie = Kangol want a be, in the first pic LOL!!

Beautiful pups, all of them, now post them more often!!!;)
LOL, yes... Definitely a Kangold wannabe!

Thank you :)
I will have some more pictures SOON!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts