Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grrr... doug has been getting on my last nerve lately for many reasons, but last night he really pee'd me off. I took off on a litle walk with neela after doug and i got into a little spat (about 10 minutes). It was night time and i live in a countryish area so when it gets dark, it gets REALLY dark. After I returned from my walk I went to go inside through my back door and it was locked, so I went back around to the front of the house, and the maglight was on the elevated porch, shining in my face as i go back up the stairs. Soooo that means my pupils dialated... when I got up on the porch i got to the front door, and tripped over.... MABLE. I was stunned for a second that there was another dog outside, thankfully i was stunned for 30 seconds less than Neela. I'm so glad I didn't fall otherwise it could have been really bad. I took neela to the other side of the porch and tied her to the banister so I could open up the door and scoot mable back in the house. I was so ANGRY that doug set all of us up like that... intentional or not, he KNOWS neela hates all dogs, and only tollerates Jarvis. IDK, I just wish I could slap him around sometimes.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IDK what he was thinking, all he kept saying all night was "why are you being so mean to me?" i kept up, "why do you make stupid decisions?" Needless to say we didn't go to bed on good terms because the same sentences were repeated over and over again! lmao

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I'll email him a good slap for you!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Please do holly, he is in desperate need of one!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
I'm so sorry this happened to you Shana! But, I'm glad that everything's ok in the long run. I hope you and Doug can work things out and get on the same wavelength, lol. I understand about arguements, as I've had way too many of them, lol. Good thing you're quick to react and stay on your toes, though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts