Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

White Dog loves him some Whiskey... He get it from his mama :)

Hims real tired

Watching Felix the Cat with Brayden

So so special....in so many different ways...lol

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hes a funny mofo

*combs Mr. Mittens* Hims so purdy. XD lol
Kangol looked tired, that sofa shall now be known as "Kangol's sofa" LOL
lol Mr Mittens has issues and he definitely needs a haircut. He doesn't like any bedroom or bathroom door to be closed so when they are he literally bangs on them with his paw until you open the door. Then he walks in looks around and circles back out. lol @ Kangol's sofa! Yes, that is his sofa! There is a huge hole and indention from his butt underneath the dog bed. Brats... all of them
Thank you, Nisse!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Kangol is sooo moldy..lmao I swear you need to keep a mirror around to put at his face to make sure he's breathing.. I've seen the videos, he makes me want to poke him...lmao

Love love love the pictures!!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Kangol is my wife's dream dog dog. She always says she wishes we could have a dog that will take naps with her, and just lay on the sofa.

Reactions: pitbullmamanatl

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww, awesome i LOVE me some white boy, he is the best!!!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kangol is sooo moldy..lmao I swear you need to keep a mirror around to put at his face to make sure he's breathing.. I've seen the videos, he makes me want to poke him...lmao

Love love love the pictures!!
lol I know I should have named him Gumby. White Dog for sure gets his sleep on. Thank goodness he snores like an 80-yr-old man for the most part but that mirror is a good idea! lmfao Thanks, Stacia!
Kangol is my wife's dream dog dog. She always says she wishes we could have a dog that will take naps with her, and just lay on the sofa.
That would be Kangol! He will sleep anywhere. He sleeps the best sitting straight up with his head slightly tilted back and even has his eyes open; he snores loudest with his eyes open.
awww, awesome i LOVE me some white boy, he is the best!!!!
Kangol says, "
," Aireal!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
I really think that this is a clear case of a pup taking on the personality of his owner LOL!! A couple of weirdos I tell ya;) jk Honestly, we gotta get K to lay off them drugs. I used to believe that K was just in a natural state of eternal bliss in these pics, but now I'm leaning towards the idea that he has a stash somewhere in the house and needs help LOL!!! Someone please check those cigars!!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg I love me some Kangol, lol, hahah tell him to pass that cigar he's holding I know it has something good in it and he's a boy after my own heart with that Crown, greatpics :D

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love me some white dog.
, Katie! Hims is real cute and little and handsome and sweet. ;)
I really think that this is a clear case of a pup taking on the personality of his owner LOL!! A couple of weirdos I tell ya;) jk Honestly, we gotta get K to lay off them drugs. I used to believe that K was just in a natural state of eternal bliss in these pics, but now I'm leaning towards the idea that he has a stash somewhere in the house and needs help LOL!!! Someone please check those cigars!!!!!
That is the second time in 24 hours I have heard dogs take after their owners regarding Kangol and me. I've been looking for his stash! :)

omg I love me some Kangol, lol, hahah tell him to pass that cigar he's holding I know it has something good in it and he's a boy after my own heart with that Crown, greatpics :D
Yupp all we drink is Crown and Coke around here. Kangol is hard as nails he said forget the Coke he'll just drink it straight.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaooo that is my drink, I always order a double Crown adn Coke when I go out, ((hugs)0 to you all :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!! He is so photogenic!!! I love Kangol! Hey you have my CAT!!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL!! He is so photogenic!!! I love Kangol! Hey you have my CAT!!!

LOL yes, that totally looks like a gray version of Mr. Mittens. Would you like a black and white slightly neurotic one as well? lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts

LOL yes, that totally looks like a gray version of Mr. Mittens. Would you like a black and white slightly neurotic one as well? lol
Lol! My bad.....did u say Mr. Mittens is black and white?? Either my eyes are playing tricks on me or my computer suxs lol! He looks blue gray to me on my computer :hammer: oops lol! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts