Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 Female!!!!!!

Now on to the CH class rankings next season...will be much harder :p :woof:

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
Congrats Nadia baby! I forgot how "leggy" Pyra is.........long and sexy LOL. Badger has that same rear end. I'm a leg man;) Keep up the good work! I don't know the show circuit like you do but I hope you get around the Indiana show sometime, it will give me a chance to see you all.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
All I can say is Nadia,, I hope we see each other this year.. I got something for ya !!! :)

Congrats girl.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
St Francis-- hahahahahaha! At being a leg man :p too funny! Pyra has a good rear end so Badger must have one too then :) Pyra's main thing to me is she has straight shoulders and top line could be better but eh, no dog is perfect.
I'd love to go to the Indiana show sometime! Is this the OFRN show you are talking about or the ADBA one? I always thought the OFRN ones were in IL? Maybe I am wrong. :p

HJ-- don't keep me in suspense! :roll: if it's a hug....I'll take it! Haha! ;) you are in FL right? Hmmmmm...not sure when I will make it down there...but I think I might go down to GA again, not sure. :)

Thanks everyone!! It was definitely a fun year, went by way toooooo fast though. Already getting the itch and need to go to more! Lol, I swear it's very addicting. Once you get that first ribbon you are hooked, and then once you get a trophy ribbons kind of go out the window and you start chasing the hardware hahahahahaha!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Yay!!!! So happy for you! All your hard work paying off. Such a beautiful girl you have. What a sweetheart!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts