Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some fun shots I got of Helena today. :)

"Don't Look at me!"
The day started rough, Zach threw peaches on Helena's back and Helena was helpless as to how to lick them off.

"lets go for a walk!"
The day soon looked up when Helena's diaper pal Zachary took her for a stroll around the house.

They were both ready to leave the house, but not just yet!

This is me doing my best impression of Helena

So then we went to the park, I was shocked when Helena wanted to climb the jungle gym...

and up she went!

She wanted to get in this thing... haha

Ahhhh the dog days of summer!

And the love of a boy!

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LMAO!! @ The peaches on Helena's back. I had to do a double take of that !! So cute your baby is adorable. Love that hot pink collar;) The girls wear them so well LOL. Thanks for sharing Megan she looks great!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ Sadie, yeah it was hilarious! I didn't notice for a few mins and I was on the phone and looked over and saw that. Zach always wants to feed her. lol And yeah I just noticed earlier that Ava has the same collar. I think Helena's was like the 2nd made though. ;) I stole the idea from Tye's niece hahaha

@ Lua, Thanks so much! :)

·
Premium Member
4,321 Posts
Super cute pictures! Great family!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
SO cute! Your little boy is getting big! What a little ham he is :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awww my fave black and white girl, lmaooo at the peaches on her back and Zach is a Jr. Handler in progress, next year at Kellyville he will be ready ;)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Nice pics Megan!Zach's hair is getting long.I think it makes him look even more handsome.And Helena is looking pretty as ever

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Such cute kids :) the peaches are a riot

·
Original Prankster
13,927 Posts
Awww Megan those pics are adorable!!! Helena is such a good girl not dragging him around :) I like the pic of you too that's way cute.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
hahaha Nice pics

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
if i were to leash up Dre in the house and hand my niece the leash, he would drag her everywhere around the house.. he gets so excited when i bust out his collar and leash.. starts screaming w/ excitement and cant get to the door fast enough. .. (hardwood laminate, so he just slides everywhere).. lol

i'll have to record it one day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts