Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my lil angel, and my lil devil... lol They take turns interchanging the roles!

Any tips on keeping the dogs eyes from glowing in the pics???

Helena says "geez, how long do I have to sit still for this?"

puppy kisses

this is my favorite!

Thanks for looking!!!! :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Those are great pics Megan :) They are both so adorable. I don;t think there's a way to make the eyes not glow in the camera. I think it has to do with the way their eyes are, like cats how they have that night vision lens look. :)

Reactions: 9361

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG Megan, I totally had a dream about you and Helena, well Helena was in the dream, lol. I was talking to a friend of mine at a weight pull event (this is all a dream) and there was a loose dog coming towards us, I looked over, called her name "Helena" and she came running to me and sat at my feet. My friend was like wth, I told him I knew where she belonged and I would take her back, meanwhile his bitch he was holding wanted to eat sweet Helena :D Was weird but cool.

Anywayz, back on topic, great pics, I can't believe how big Zachary is getting and Helena is so good to sit like that and Sharon is right, turn on more lights and the flash won't do that :D Thank you for sharing.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Very nice pics, good job!

But, when it's one of those devil dog pit bulls, nothing you can do about red eyes....it's their nature.... ha ha ha :roll:

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone!! :)

Tye, that is funny ... I have had dreams about GP members as well.. haha That is a pretty funny dream!

It is so dark in my living room! Probably the reason for the glowing eyes. We have two lamps in here, but it's a very large space. I hate how some living rooms do not have a light on the ceiling!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Omg, how freakin' cute!

AWESOME pictures!!

&& your signature picture is absolutely amazing! I love it!

You have the most precious little man!

Reactions: 9361

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
well good at least I am not the only one, is the first time I have dreamed about someone else's dog from a forum, but I thought it was cool. :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Great pics :D Boy has he grown! They are adorable.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just want to say they are ADORABLE! and the eyes you cam fix on picnik.com i dont think photobucket has the dog eye tool lol but if you have webs and you edit your photos with picnik its a handy tool :) I had to do it for a jerk a knew lol

·
Registered
901 Posts
Those are great pics. I wish mine would pose like that. Every time I snap they turn their heads so I get a smear or a side pose. lol

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those are great pics. I wish mine would pose like that. Every time I snap they turn their heads so I get a smear or a side pose. lol
lol I took like 25 pics to get those that I posted! It is way hard to get them both to be still and look at the camera! At least I can get the dog to stay by saying "stay" lol It doesn't work for the baby! haha It is hard to get the dog to look at the camera, without either looking away or giving the baby kisses. :)

@ Sadie. I love showing off the two together! If I can change just one mind that our breed is not vicious baby eaters... I will be happy! lol The most she wants to do is just lick his face clean.... and his toes.... lol!

@ stangchick, WE NEED PICS OF SHELBY!!!! :D How old is she now??

And thank you very much for the compliment and tips truepits92, I will have to check that site out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts