Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helena got her collar today! I was so excited! I opened the door and the mail man was walking up to the door and I saw the package in his hand. haha I can't believe it only took 2 days! And Trevor even through in a key chain. :D Without further ado here she is

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Looks great! I am lovin that pink!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i really gotta get cheerio one of those collars! it looks great on her!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
That is good looking I need to get one better put in my order. I need a 1 nch collar for showing Zoey.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is really good quality folks! And with it getting here so fast! Better get ya'lls! :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Looks Great!!! I'm loving the pink on her :love:

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you all!!! :D Rockoholic, he does have leashes for sale, I think there is a 4 foot hot pink leash on his site.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
It's nice! And I agree- Trevor ships mega fast.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
OMG! That looks GREAT!! I just ordered one for Bella minutes ago!! :) Can't wait to get it!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you get the same color? I love the color, I've been wanting a hot pink collar like this forever!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Did you get the same color? I love the color, I've been wanting a hot pink collar like this forever!
Yup! Same color :) I love the pink....it's just so girly LOL!! I also ordered a couple from Tablerock two weeks ago a purple and black and an all purple one. I still haven't received them yet though :( However, Nizmo already replied to me and is mailing it tomorrow!! Now that's fast!

Reactions: Nizmo

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, thank YOU Trevor! :)

awesome news bella, sucks about tablerock, I havent done business with them before. I hear they are good though, But I am sure they are just busy and you will get your collars soon.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Trevor is super fast with delivery, BNB, I can't wait to see Bella in her new collar, both from trevor and Tablerock :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts