Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Angela, I reside in Indiana with my family and critters. I do not own any APBTs (or American Bullies), but I do consider myself an APBT enthusiast. I used to do foster and rescue work with APBTs and multiple other breeds, I enjoyed it a ton but due to our financial situation we had to stop. My last foster was an APBT puppy in October 2010. In a few years, after I get everything back in order and have the time, money, and space for an extra dog or two, I'm definitely going to get back into rescue and foster work.

I'm not sure what all else there is to say... so I'll just skip to pictures. Here is my pack.

Moose - Australian Shepherd mix - 6 years old

Toby - Basset Hound - 4 years old

Honey - Basset Hound - appx 10 years old

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Adorable dogs :D Welcome tot he forum and Thank You for what you have done helping this breed :D You and your crew are welcome of course regardless of what breed :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everybody, glad to be here!... :)

Wingman, I'm close to Terre Haute if you now where that's at... Always neat to meet another Hoosier!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome tellu, I have met you on the otehr bully forum glad you joined us over here :)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Hi and Angela and welcome the the gp family. You have yourself some beauitful dogs I really like Moose he is handsome!!

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Thanks everybody, glad to be here!... :)

Wingman, I'm close to Terre Haute if you now where that's at... Always neat to meet another Hoosier!
Yea I know where the Haute is. I was down there a few months ago with my ex. Not a bad town, they have some pretty good bars down there! :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome tellu, I have met you on the otehr bully forum glad you joined us over here :)
Hey Angel. Nice to see you over here!... somebody from the bully forum actually told me about this forum. Hoping I'll have a better stay here. :hammer:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I know where the Haute is. I was down there a few months ago with my ex. Not a bad town, they have some pretty good bars down there! :p
Haha yeah a lot of bars!!... About the only thing TH is good for :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi and Angela and welcome the the gp family. You have yourself some beauitful dogs I really like Moose he is handsome!!
Thank you :) Every body always chooses Moose as their favorite... He is my favorite too (shhh, don't tell the others that LOL). He is the sweetest and most intelligent dog I've owned. He has taught me SO much about dogs and animals in general... I wish I had known more about responsible ownership when he was younger, he didn't get any training or socialization as a puppy. But we've worked through his obstacles and even at 6 years he absorbs new things like a sponge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts