Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys let me start by saying you guys are great for having such love for a great breed!

I'm fairly new to this site and I wanted to introduce myself and my two babies.

I have two shelter puppies first is Kane my ten month old baby boy who I love to death, when I lost my other apbt last August I had such a hole in my heart and home and one day I looked at the shelter closest to me and there he was same birthdate as me and same name! (we changed it of course ;) ) if that wasn't a sign! He has been great.

When we had our other pit we always wanted him to have a friend so I had been debating about getting another one and trying to convince the wife when last month saw a pretty little girl at the same shelter and just had to take her home!

Tiffany is a beautiful blue puppy who was in the news when the ASPCA had to intervene because her owner was considered to be hoarding.

She had 18 pitbulls, 13 adults and 5 puppies she ended up surrendering the 5 puppies.

We are all so happy with both pups.

Well here are the pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
nice!! Welcome :) Look forward to seeing your pictures.

If you are on an ipad the easiest way is install the photobucket app then you can upload pics, and then go to the info on the picture and copy the

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice!! Welcome :) Look forward to seeing your pictures.

If you are on an ipad the easiest way is install the photobucket app then you can upload pics, and then go to the info on the picture and copy the code into the body on the message on here.[/quote]

Thanks I forgot about the app.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
haha they are so cute! Love how they are sitting :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
They look like well mannered pups! They are super cute!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts