Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am new to the Go Pitbull forums, I am the owner of a mixed brindle pit and just adopted a blue pit he is 8 moths old he has about a 1 inch overbite I was wondering if that will fix it's self or not??? Never had a dog with one so I don't know. I will be taking him to the vet in a few weeks to get him looked at. He is a beautiful dog and gets along with my other mixed pit great. Here is a pic of him

Attachments

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww he is a dorable that is for sure, I LOVE his ears. I am not sure I can help your question but thanks for adopting :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I felt sorry for this dog couldnt let him go

I had a bull mastiff and had to put her down last year. My wife and I decided to get another dog for the family, I didn't want a puppy I wanted a dog that was under a year old (pit bull ). So I looked on Craig's list and found this dog right after my wife and I decided to get another dog. This guy posted this: free to good home blue pit moving and cant keep him, this was posted like 5min before we decided to looked for one, so I emailed this guy and told him my story and he took the post off immediately. I went and seen the dog and brought my mixed pit bull it was a match made in heaven. I waited one more week and he finely let this beautiful dog go home with me last night. I think this was meant to be, I and my family love this dog and I know that he love's us to.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
that is what counts my friend, I am sorry to hear of yoru loss, but you have given a wonderful companion a lovin home and you all will mend. ((hugs))

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
As long as the underbite is not causing any discomfort than really no reason to be concerned it's common and does not typically cause any issues unless it's severe. If your showing the dog it's a fault but still not many points off in the show ring for an under/overbite ... Anyway I am glad you got the pet you wanted .. Welcome to GP

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
welcome good looking boy, glad he is working out for you!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Adorable pup! Welcome to GP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.