Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
1 you dont have an APBT you have an American Bully, there is a huge difference between the two breeds. Paperwork or not, many BYB's will register an Ambully as an APBT.

2 Im not sure if your asking to see studs for breeding or not but if you are, this is not a breeding website.

3 Welcome and hope you stay to soak in valuable knowledge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 you dont have an APBT you have an American Bully, there is a huge difference between the two breeds. Paperwork or not, many BYB's will register an Ambully as an APBT.

2 Im not sure if your asking to see studs for breeding or not but if you are, this is not a breeding website.

3 Welcome and hope you stay to soak in valuable knowledge.
Hey KMdogs hello to you to. I see you like setting things straight before welcoming people in.
Thanks for the advice.
Just wondering are you sayin the whole blood line is bully then? I mean she does have bully on her moms side like 4 generations back maybe 5 not entirely sure at the very moment. But her dads side is Terrier.
Anyways Im ready to soak up all you have :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome! I'm new too. I have a 4 month old Razors Edge/Greyline Amer Bully not a stud, but still wanted to say hello! LOL.

-Bridgit

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Welcome to GP. The Royal bloodline started I believe with stuff out of a dog named king lion Been bully the whole time. Males Page

·
Registered
190 Posts
Theres nothing wrong with having a bully instead of an apbt. I have an AB and i love him to death. Hes razor edge and hes almost 5 months..... I couldnt have picked a better dog! Heres his pic.......

Attachments

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Hey KMdogs hello to you to. I see you like setting things straight before welcoming people in.
Thanks for the advice.
Just wondering are you sayin the whole blood line is bully then? I mean she does have bully on her moms side like 4 generations back maybe 5 not entirely sure at the very moment. But her dads side is Terrier.
Anyways Im ready to soak up all you have :)
Well i haven't seen your ped so no idea but i do know that based on the RB you got yourself a Bully, if there is any APBT blood in there than you have a mix as American Bullies and APBT's are two different breeds.

If you click over to the American Bully section of the forum you can post your ped or post the names youd be unsure about, our Bully folk could give you more information.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i haven't seen your ped so no idea but i do know that based on the RB you got yourself a Bully, if there is any APBT blood in there than you have a mix as American Bullies and APBT's are two different breeds.

If you click over to the American Bully section of the forum you can post your ped or post the names youd be unsure about, our Bully folk could give you more information.
Thanks man. I was under the impression King Lion was a APBT. haha guess I have to up my game.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome! I'm new too. I have a 4 month old Razors Edge/Greyline Amer Bully not a stud, but still wanted to say hello! LOL.

-Bridgit

Nice to meet you good healthy lookin dog right there.

she's beautiful
Thank you

Welcome to GP. The Royal bloodline started I believe with stuff out of a dog named king lion Been bully the whole time. Males Page
Yup thanks

Theres nothing wrong with having a bully instead of an apbt. I have an AB and i love him to death. Hes razor edge and hes almost 5 months..... I couldnt have picked a better dog! Heres his pic.......
His ears look great. What are they about 2in long?

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Thanks man. I was under the impression King Lion was a APBT. haha guess I have to up my game.
No problem, nothing wrong with a Bully though not many people truly need an APBT much less understand them, not to say your one of them but usually when people say they want a bulldog they really want an AmBully or an American Staffordshire Terrier.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
It is Okay a lot of people including my self don't know the difference between the two when they are first starting out. The have been separate breeds for a while know but even now the lines are still blurry because of registries. Stick around here and you will learn the differences.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thought I'd add a question since we are distinguishing APBT and Amer Bullies. My little girl is Amer Bully. I was looking at the ABKC website. Does anyone know what their process is like? I think I would like to register Kandi with ABKC. She is registered as a APBT with UKC, but I'd really like to have the papers with her true breed.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thought I'd add a question since we are distinguishing APBT and Amer Bullies. My little girl is Amer Bully. I was looking at the ABKC website. Does anyone know what their process is like? I think I would like to register Kandi with ABKC. She is registered as a APBT with UKC, but I'd really like to have the papers with her true breed.
Here you go.... straight from ABKC website

Download the form you need
- Fill out form completely
- Copy front and inside of your pedigree certificate (3 generations) for verification of lineage and ownership. A front and side view picture of the dog must accompany your pedigree.
- Send fee of $20.00 per dog.
- ABKC accepts money orders, cashier checks & personal checks payable to American Bully Kennel Club
- Mail into the office
- Processing time once ABKC receives the paper work is 2-3 weeks
- We DO NOT accept faxes for registration due to legibility
- DO NOT send in original paper work
- Make sure the registration form is fully completed with legible writing
- Do not send in blurry or small images copies of the work

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do you know if they just accept any dog registered as an APBT??? That's what it seems like to me... LOL
Im not sure.... i think thats why they want the picture of the front and side view of the dog as well as there ped's.... just to make sure it is an AB.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts