Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up every one, I now have a 4m blue nose and his names is King and he is just great. I am all ears for any info that anyone can give me. I live in the big apple ( New York ). Is there anyone that live in NY ?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum. Just so you know blue nose is nothing more then a color , it isnt a line or breed as some seem to be confused about. would love to see pictures of your new pup ;) . there is a ton of info here if you have specific questions you cant find answers for using the search button at the top then ask away Im sure someone will answer you .

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that info and ya i know that blues and red nose etc is just a color and not the breed. what are the different breeds? I notice that on the skin part and around the mouth area is too tone light pink and black patterns like a cow

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
the mouth coloring can vary its just the color doesnt mean anything. Do you know if you have an APBT or american bully? do you have papers? if you have papers post some of the dogs names that are on the ped and we can break it down a bit for you explain which breed you have and what lines are in your dog.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel bad i don't have papers the breeder i got him from move to PR. one thing i was able to pick out of a litter of 5. the mother was outside with the father in two different cages. He did say they where APBT I well post pic when i get home, at work right now

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
do you have a kennel name or anything? the only thing is alot of american bullys are registered as americanpit bull terriers in the UKC so it confused some people they think they have APBT but have am bullys , really without papers you cant tell. Im sure he is a sweet dog regardless . will check back for pics ;)

3,968 Posts
Thanks for that info and ya i know that blues and red nose etc is just a color and not the breed. what are the different breeds? I notice that on the skin part and around the mouth area is too tone light pink and black patterns like a cow
well there is only one breed of american pitbull terrier and they can come in just about any color and pattern. usually between 40 to 65lbs.

other breeds that fall under the "pitbull" category would be the amstaffs,american bullys,bulldogs,even boxers,labs,and mastiffs are labled as pitbulls to a lot of people. cnt tell u how many times i have been to the pound and saw lab mixes being called pit terriers.

what part of ny u from? i go there all the time just for the fun of it.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
welcome to the group. Is this your first pit bull type dog? they love lots of exercise and they will give you lots of love. Please stay away from Dog Parks and do not ever let your dog off leash. Animal aggression and human aggression are 2 very different things. As far as what I would tell anyone who is new to this breed, do not ever leave your pup alone with another animal, ever. I look forward to seeing pictures of your boy!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Waddup NY. As stated above these dogs are very active and love exercise. They also love to serve you.
You being his pack leader, he will look up to you so give em lots of love and direction.

These are dogs with a mission.

Good luck hope to see pictures soon.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum ;) regardless of what breed or color your welcome here and I hoe you find all the answers you are looking for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts