Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,I’m Jamie from England ,love all dogs especially any bull breed ,have had as past companion/best friends A heinz 57 , A German Shepard and 2 Rottweilers , at present I share my home with Bailey the 13 yr old jack russell and Frank my 6 months old (today) Bull lurcher. Have had a look through the site and there’s lots of gert lush dogs for me to look at ,ty for letting me join
Dog Laundry room Vertebrate Clothes dryer Comfort

Dog Working animal Carnivore Dog breed Grass

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Floor Fawn

Dog Vertebrate Blue Working animal Mammal

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Working animal

Dog Blue Carnivore Dog breed Soccer

· Administrator
5,700 Posts
Hello Jamie, welcome to Go Pit Bull. Glad you found us. We appreciate the introduction and love the pictures of Bailey and Frank. Both great looking dogs and I can see how well they are taken care of. Frank is a handsome one. I can't tell by the pictures, are his eyes brown?
Hope to see more of your posts in the future and look forward to more pictures.

Joe

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Jamie, welcome to Go Pit Bull. Glad you found us. We appreciate the introduction and love the pictures of Bailey and Frank. Both great looking dogs and I can see how well they are taken care of. Frank is a handsome one. I can't tell by the pictures, are his eyes brown?
Hope to see more of your posts in the future and look forward to more pictures.

Joe
Hi Joe ,ty for the kind comments ,yes they are dark brown .

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Franky is STUNNING!
Thank you 😊 , I thought he was a good looking young chap for a mongrel (in the uk he’d ne described as a bull lurcher ) …. but thought it was just because I’m bias 😂 . He’s 24 wks today and 19kgs /41.8# and 19/20 inches tts. the sire is a bull grey and his dam is a am bully … pic of dam below …
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Fawn

I was gifted him a yr after my last Rottweiler died ,my poor girl Bailey missed him so much she started suffering severe sep anxiety when I went to work, the vet put her on antidepressants ,2 sleeping tablets and 3 human anti anxiety tablets (galapentin) a day and she was still unhappy. Frank has helped more in 4 months than the tables did in a yr 😊

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.