Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is Chad.
I own a English Bulldog named Rambo, and a American Bully/American Pit Bull Terrier mix named Diamond. Her father was a 95lb registered American Bully "Razors Edge" Bloodline I guess, month was not papered, and sadly I didn't get to see her, though I was told she was much smaller than her father. Based on looks I believe her to be a mix, longer lanky legs, longer thin snout not typical of a pure American Bully. Who cares anyway's she's just a companion and will not be bred. She actually turned 11 months old today, and weighed in at 70lbs.
I plan on her being a hiking companion as I do a lot of hiking, and I have a hard time finding people that can keep up with me!

I've been working in the Pet industry for 10 years and been learning about dog nutritional needs since then. I currently work at a independent specialized feed store where we don't sell a lot of low end foods like normal feed stores would. I'm the go to guy for solving diet related issues. I also worked as a un-registed vet tech off and on for several years, sadly 95% of vets only care about the $$$.

Enough about myself, here's some photos!

Cheers,
Chad

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Welcome to GP! Cute pups, I love the first pic, your girl looks like she absolutely adores you :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
good looking pups you got there... what part of CA you from?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Nice looking pups, love the EB sooo cute just want to smoosh his face.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes sadly way to many vets are money hungry ;( Your dogs are adorable and I hope you enjoy it here!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome! Glad to join, I've been reading and snooping around for months, just figured I might as well join!

cEElint: I'm in Manteca, Central Valley.

Cheers,
Chad

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Welcome, Chad. Very nice looking dogs!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Welcome Chad you got some great looking pups!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts