Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p Hello go pitbull! I'm from Alberta Canada and after reading a bunch of posts in this forum for a good couple hours I decided to join lol. I'm also part of pitbull-chat but I'm always on the lookout for other people with the passion and love of apbts. I participate in i.w.p.a and am hoping to start showing one of my females in conformation events.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Good to have you here :) I joined a weight pull club here in northern CA. I'm hoping to go to some I.W.P.A. events too :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
:welcome:i think you will like this forum.
there is a lot of good info and people here.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome to the forum :) from BC here , seems like a few more canadians are joining lately.:)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes guys,

Kg - IWPA is pretty fun a lot of people willing to help you get started (at least up here.) lol I'm super excited because we normally just do wheels but we will be getting a rail up here later this year! -pees pants-

Angel - Yay, more Canadains joining is good to hear! I've defiantly noticed an increase in the "pitbull" population up here in the last couple of years. It's good that people are wanting to be educated in the breed they are choosing :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
quote:I'm from Calgary! Sup with those crazy Vancouverans at the Stanley cup eh angel? :p - yah I'm Canadian and said EH. So what! hehe Quote

sorry I responded here , dont want to hijack that other thread anymore then I have lol , but what a disgrace that was made the city look bad. Apparently most of those punks werent even hockey fans and were gonna riot either way the game went { im not a hockey fan at all , but from what we here majority was just a bunch of punks who started it}heres a link to this dummys appology about his role in it , i dont buy it at all . This kid was suppose to be a canadian olympic hopeful and now they are considering suspending him , only reason he is in tears. And his rich daddy bailed him out of jail big Joke.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yah... I'm totally bad for hijacking forums... I get distracted and off topic haha. I'm not super big into hockey either I watched the end of the game and went to bed. I was surprised the next day when a couple of my friends from Van were posting pictures of stuff on fire, naked people etc.

That guy is a disgrace and should without question be suspended. It's funny because all you saw in Calgary was boobies everywhere when the Flames lost. Maybe chicks were paid to expose themselves to keep the rioters at bay... lmao

·
Registered
231 Posts
quote:I'm from Calgary! Sup with those crazy Vancouverans at the Stanley cup eh angel? :p - yah I'm Canadian and said EH. So what! hehe Quote

sorry I responded here , dont want to hijack that other thread anymore then I have lol , but what a disgrace that was made the city look bad. Apparently most of those punks werent even hockey fans and were gonna riot either way the game went { im not a hockey fan at all , but from what we here majority was just a bunch of punks who started it}heres a link to this dummys appology about his role in it , i dont buy it at all . This kid was suppose to be a canadian olympic hopeful and now they are considering suspending him , only reason he is in tears. And his rich daddy bailed him out of jail big Joke.
YouTube - ‪Global News - Vancouver riot participant apologizes‬‏
what are you talking aboot eyyy?

hahah :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
welcome. lots of knowledge here so don't be shy. You canadians and your random noises and brief random words. lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is probably a stupid question and I'm probably just looking in the absolute wrong place for answers... But what do these symbol things stand for under peoples user names when they post(ex. I have 5 dark green boxes, 5 light green boxes and 2 orange boxes and these medal things?) And what does the random pitbull head stand for? LOL I probably sound retarded right meow.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
it has to do with positive feedback, or rep. the more rep you have you will see i have full bars, you can also have negative rep with all red. you can receive and give positive or negative feedback by clicking the white icon on the left hand side at the bottom of a posters..post. its in the middle of a green light and warning icon. (click it to warn mods of a forum rule being broken, etc) hope that makes sense!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hey Lua! Welcome to the site :) hope you enjoy it here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts