Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was a member of the forum once before but for a very short time. I am glad to be back. I am 26 years old with a 7 year old daughter. We have 5 pitbulls and 1 chihuahua. I am a preschool teacher and I am trying to get into rescue work down here. Pitbulls are my passion and I need friends who think the same way! haha most people I know think I am some crazy dog lady! :woof:
Water Eye Human body Jaw Art

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL! Welcome!! :) I'd rather be a crazy dog lady than a cat lady ;) LMAO!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol Welcome to GP Savannah, and we are all crazy dog men or women around here so you have come to the rightplace. Make sure and post some pics, we love pics and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome , post some pics I want to see them all :)

·
Banned
314 Posts
Hey guys, I was a member of the forum once before but for a very short time. I am glad to be back. I am 26 years old with a 7 year old daughter. We have 5 pitbulls and 1 chihuahua. I am a preschool teacher and I am trying to get into rescue work down here. Pitbulls are my passion and I need friends who think the same way! haha most people I know think I am some crazy dog lady! :woof:
View attachment 9841
Welcome...I've heard the same about myself, being crazy when it comes to dogs...several have called me "dog-whisperer." I hate it...:hammer:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore Fawn sweet sophie and the blur is the crazy chihuahua daisy

Dog Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Companion dog sophie, annie, and logan all trying to fit on one dog bed

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Wood Flooring slade and daisy chilling on the deck

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh my how I LOVE me some red dogs, great lookin pack you got there :D Annie is a little girl, but they look so cute all cuddled up on one dog bed, lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dog Dog breed Jaw Carnivore Ear slade is my heart and soul

Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Mammal and this is all five... hard thing to do, especially with those two puppies that do not listen! And Sophie with her cone haha

Dog Carnivore Liver Collar Dog breed Sarge, he was under 20 pounds when I got him. He is still small and funny looking haha but he is a healthy guy!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Annie is small and very odd looking haha but that adds to her charm! Thanks

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww! They are all adorable!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh my how I LOVE me some red dogs, great lookin pack you got there :D Annie is a little girl, but they look so cute all cuddled up on one dog bed, lol
When I got Slade I was looking for a blue just because that is what I had in the past but I came across a liter and he was the only male left... and was sitting by himself in the corner of the kennel.I over heard a guy telling his friend he was gonna buy that last male to fight him. So I quickly called my bf and told him to please bring me money because I HAD to have this dog. Best decision of my life. I love that dog more than anything. He is my best friend.
So now I love red dogs also! :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Slade reminds me of my red boy in my avatar, Phoenix (RIP) yeah I lost two dogs in less than 5 mo. But he sure is a looker and I am lovin the black dogs ears, hahah gotta love dogs with crazy ears :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
When I got Slade I was looking for a blue just because that is what I had in the past but I came across a liter and he was the only male left... and was sitting by himself in the corner of the kennel.I over heard a guy telling his friend he was gonna buy that last male to fight him. So I quickly called my bf and told him to please bring me money because I HAD to have this dog. Best decision of my life. I love that dog more than anything. He is my best friend.
So now I love red dogs also! :)
What a great decision and you will never go back to blues, I promise, red dogs are the best :D Us red heads gotta stick together ya know, noone truely understands us but our owners :p lmaoooo

You can give them all some love from me please :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah there is a crazy story with sarge, the black one with crazy ears. He lived at a house not far from me. I knew the guy who had him somewhat. The dogs name was weezy and he was super skinny. I kept telling them guy he needed to feed the puppy because he was extremely under weight. He came back with blah blah my vet doesnt know whats wrong with him because I feed that dog all the time. A week later I rode by and saw him in the road, poor thing was skin and bones..... so like a crazy looney I went back on our fourwheeler and stole him! haha. Thankfully the guy moved not long after. Well after I "rescued" the little guy, we renamed him, fed him and took him to the vet. He gained weight immediately. He has some issues still, like house training has been very hard. If you raise your voice at all he gets terrified. I think the guy may have beat him but I am not sure. I am glad I got him though, he would have died if we wouldn't have.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
haha I just gave ya rep is awesome you rescued him and Slade, and ppl just make me sick sometimes, Sarge is lucky you rescued him :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone. I have also invited people from the facebook groups i am in to join.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts