Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I've been a member for a while but just havent posted on here. I mainly just look around and read to educate myself about these breed more. I have a ADBA Reg. 99.9% blue 75% Gotty 25% RE 9 month old female pup. She weighs about 58-60 lbs right now. Lots of energy and strength for her age. Most "solid" blue coat Ive ever seen, she has a small white spot under her neck but the collar covers that up.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and welcome :) Sounds like you got yourself an American Bully. Have any pics? Is the 99.9% blue because of her little white spot? LOL!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah she is a bully but not short from what people tell me, and its weird because some of her litermates look bully and some dont, and all females lol. Yeah 99.9 because of that small spot but i have seen a lot of people say they have solid blue dogs and when i look at them they have a big white chest lol. I guess to some people solid blue means head and back not counting the chest. I have a ton of pics but on my phone, i have to load some up.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
yeah she is a bully but not short from what people tell me, and its weird because some of her litermates look bully and some dont, and all females lol. Yeah 99.9 because of that small spot but i have seen a lot of people say they have solid blue dogs and when i look at them they have a big white chest lol. I guess to some people solid blue means head and back not counting the chest. I have a ton of pics but on my phone, i have to load some up.
Lol! I figured that's what you meant by 99.9%. So your girl has a birth mark ;) makes her unique :) my girl has 3 little blue dots on the white part of her neck behind her head. So cute! Definitely post up some pics :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Welcome to GP from a fellow Texan and yes please do post up pics of you Bully girl she sounds adorable. If you have any questions there are tons of friendly people here to help :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww she's adorabull. Love that look on her face :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
She looks very happy :D She looks a bit darker in that pic above.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts