Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. Tim here. I joined a long time ago, however I would just read a thread now and then.

I decided to start posting.

A little about me. I have been breeding for 10 years now and have had my dogs in the ADBA Gazette.

I grow redwood trees (as well as other trees) and do bonsai as well.:roll:

Here is a photo of one of my pups.

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
Hello from Butte county Tim! Nice to have you on the forum :D One gorgeous pup you got there.

· APBT!
9,636 Posts
Welcome aboard! That's a beautiful pup you got there. Hope to see you around a lot more now that you've finally decided to start posting! Glad to have you here, and look forward to reading many posts and seeing lots of pix!!

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
:welcome: Yea another CA member. I'm in Tehama Co. :) We go out to Arcata or up the Redwood Highway to camp every year maybe we'll run in to ya sometime ;)

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the friendly welcoming.
Butte and Tehama County. Right on.

There are many great looking dogs on the forum.
What I like best is that they look like happy and healthy pups.

I am a stones throw from Arcata by Humboldt State University.

Have a fun weekend!

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts
Oh awesome I know exactly where you are :) Seems like it would be a great place for us. I'm a tattoo artist been doing it for 10 years and I've only noticed one small shop out there. I totally wanna come out there and rule the coast :D

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi. Thank you. Pit Pups are cute.

There are 2 colleges that are local. As well as many other people who may want some tat work done :rofl: haha. I have a few friends who are into it. One is a tat artist. I could introduce you. He works in Eureka (now and then they have shop space open for the chosen ha ha).

· Original Prankster
13,974 Posts

There are 2 colleges that are local. As well as many other people who may want some tat work done :rofl: haha. I have a few friends who are into it. One is a tat artist. I could introduce you. He works in Eureka (now and then they have shop space open for the chosen ha ha).
Oh that's awesome :D I'm so there :D

Those are some super cute pups omg :)

· Registered
1 Posts

Hey there! Nice to see someone from Humboldt County in here. We live in Shelter Cove and our new addition (a 4 mo. old rescue from someone who couldn't keep him) is the sweetest thing. Only had him for 2 days so I'm still learning all about him & the breed.

· Registered
12 Posts
Hi. Tim here. I joined a long time ago, however I would just read a thread now and then.

I decided to start posting.

A little about me. I have been breeding for 10 years now and have had my dogs in the ADBA Gazette.

I grow redwood trees (as well as other trees) and do bonsai as well.:roll:

Here is a photo of one of my pups.
that is a beautiful pup.....:clap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.