Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd finally get an intro up. My name is Eric Clayton and I reside just off the shores of Lake Michigan in the small town of Benton Harbor. I own Diesel Dogs Kennel and am partners with LionsGate kennels. I'm not here to promote either but to enjoy some wonderful dogs and add to this community as well as learn.
I've been involved with these dogs for sometime now and they are a joy to be around. I lime all styles of dogs but prefer the XL style apbt. That doesn't mean the big sloppy looking mastiff stuff they try and pass of. I like my dogs clean and proportioned just bigger.
All our animals roam as pets thru out the house. Ill post up some pics here in a bit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, thanks for the welcome. Ya Niles is less than 20 minutes from the house. If ya ever come back this way give me a call and come check out the dogs.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Actually I will be in the Niles next month. I used to hang out at Barney Boat House In St. Joe did you ever go there?

·
Registered
776 Posts
by xl apbt you mean american bully correct ?
i see juan gotti on the ped so im guessing thats what you mean
nice bullys from what i saw

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just met someone from sturgis and have a nice production over there.

Some say ambully some say apbt, its up to whoever as I don't get upset. But me personally I consider my dogs pitbulls all the way. My dogs work and work hard for me, most "bullies" I've seen can't do what my dogs can do. my peds aren't based around Juan gotti but ya he's in them. But I have a good amount of champion ruffian in them as well

·
Registered
776 Posts

Some say ambully some say apbt, its up to whoever as I don't get upset. But me personally I consider my dogs pitbulls all the way. My dogs work and work hard for me, most "bullies" I've seen can't do what my dogs can do. my peds aren't based around Juan gotti but ya he's in them. But I have a good amount of champion ruffian in them as well
nothing to get upset about , i like bullies !
just 2 different breeds of dog . We have some members with super awsome bullies in here and a section totally devoted to them.:woof:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No I'm not upset I've just been on boards that attacked me for what I feel I own. I said I own apbt and u would have thought I shot the Pope lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
word. :)

Hey do you know any trainers/behaviorists that you recommend near Grand Rapids? Or a little north...
I'm an hour south of GR. I do all my own training and any behavioral modifications. I've worked with several aggressive dogs from the area and I think we've been successful. I do most of my training out the norm, I do alot of our work in groups. All my dogs run in a big open pack daily. Feel free to come down and check things out. If I can't help ill gladly find someone that can. I only know of one other trainer that I could recommend but he's by Ann arbor.

·
Registered
75 Posts

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts