Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi... my name is Lisa. I am new to the forum. :) I just accidentally stumbled across your place here on the web......and glad I did. I just recently got a pit pup. A friend of mine bought her, but was unable to keep her so she gave her to me. She is BEAUTIFUL too!!!! She is 4 months old, and weighed her today and she is at 30 pounds, and SOLID. Here is a couple pictures of her. I know NOTHING about her bloodlines or anything, but thought I would share her pictures. :) I have owned several pits through the years, but have to say, this one is my favorite. :)

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
awww welcome. Very sweet face. Her eyes remind me on Angelbaby's pep, haha! (another member on here) So sweet!

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack, EllieMay! I hope you enjoy your stay on our yard, and I've got to say, your girl is very adorable! Hope to see more of you around. If you've not figured out yet, the albums don't work because a certain somebody (who shall remain nameless) *cough, cough* broke the link, and has yet to fix them. But, as long as you're using a program/site like photobucket, you can attach your pix into your threads like you've done here. Just be sure to keep them to a reasonable size so they don't take up too much room, lol. Glad to have you here, and look forward to interacting with you more in the future. If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to ask.

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
, the albums don't work because a certain somebody (who shall remain nameless) *cough, cough* broke the link, and has yet to fix them. .
hehe...:poke:

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you all for the welcomes, and the compliments on Ellie May. Sorry I am just now getting back to responding.... had a TOUGH day Thursday. :( Had to take my sister and her doggy (Chihuahua that she has had since a pup, and was 12 years old) back to the vet. She was told a week ago he had cancer, and vet told us today it has progressed rapidly....and she made the toughest decision of her life.... and had him put down. It was a very emotional day for all of us. ( we were all attached to him, plus I lost my best friend of 14 years, 7 years ago, and all those feelings came back yesterday.) I was holding her Chihuahua when they put him to sleep, so was very hard. Sorry to pour that all out on everyone.... but I do appreciate the welcomes, and look forward to sticking around and reading/learning more. Thank you all. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts