Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello. i just adopted a beautiful blue female pitbull from a kill shelter in manhattan. She had to go from manhattan thru transport to binghamton then from binghamton to my location. SHE is absolutely beautiful. she was brought to the shelter as owner surrender because of NYC housing authority ban :(. She is 1 1/2 years old.

Attachments

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
wow she really is stunning, thank you for rescueing her!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. She is currently laying behind me on the couch and im leaning back so im sorta on her and she is sleeping. poor girl got an upper resp at that horrid place. If all goes good with her and she adjusts i may pull another from there. you should see all the poor pitties in the NYC shelters.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
ya i see them all the time come through here and expecally miami dade :( dumb bans, well i hope all goes well for ya'll and wish her a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Pretty dog...good job saving her. Makes me feel guilty for having bought mine whenever I think of the kill shelters.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wanna try to get people who are bully savvy to adopt some of these beautiful pitties. maybe once i get full access i can post some of them to be shared if anybody is interested.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome very pretty girl :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to GP! beautiful dog. Glad you saved her. I call pits the most likely dog to NOT spayed or neutered because alot of people who have them think they are breed worthy :( hence the over population problem in the shelters across the country. So sad.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
she's lucky i got her cause she came out of the shelter unspayed!!
Yeah. Alot of those high kill shelters don't bother spaying them cause of the cost. Before you adopt out of my local mspca they are speutered before leaving. That's the way it should be.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'll just take her to the low cost clinic it will cost 80 to get her spayed. so im on watch for a heat cause she is all swelled up now so my bf said he thinks she will be coming into a heat or she just is coming out of one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts