Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I have been reading up on GoPitbull.com for the past couple weeks and I really love this site. I got my first taste of pit bull love from my ex-bf's AmStaff that I lived with for a year and half. After we split up I used to call him and check up on her, she was perfect. She passed on in Jan 2011 and it was so sad for me even though I had not seen her in years.

Since then I bought my first house and decided I would get a pit bull type dog of my own. And on Dec. 27th 2011 I brought home my lil monster, Odin. I rescued him from the local Sacramento city shelter, the said he was about a year old. He was super timid and skinny, he put on 20 lbs in 2 weeks! Now he's super silly and loving like true APBT should be. :woof:

I dont have any papers on what he is, so I just tell people he's my $20 blue seal monster lol

I look forward to being part of Go Pitbull. Cheers!

~Lauren

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
aww what a cute boy. Welcome to the forum.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Welcome to GP :D he's a cutie! Good on you for rescuing!

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thank you, and yes he is a big 65lb baby lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww love the chair picture. Glad you rescued an older dog, they are so great! Good for you and :welcome:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Very Handsome he is... the 4Runner looks pretty thrashed :) , did he do all of that himself?

Welcome to the forum.

Jak.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Awesome looking dog, loved the first shot where his eyes look blue.

welcome to GP!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the pack! I hope you and your boy enjoy your stay on our yard. That's so wonderful you decided to rescue an older dog. Most people are hesitant of taking on a dog any older than a few months b/c they're unsure of the dog's history. I'm glad you finally decided to join and post up, and I look forward to interacting more with you in the future.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank u all for the very warm welcome. I wanted to take all the pit bulls at the shelter home lol. I got lucky with Odin though, when I got him home he was already potty and crate trained! He also knew sit, lay down, shake, and drop it (for his toys).

Hi Kingsgurl I say the Shingle Springs on ur info there, I work in Folsom. Not far off from u lol

And Jak: Thats my current boyfriends 4Runner and he bought it like that lol. The only thing Odin did was make the hole in the driver's seat a lil bit bigger ;P I have a newer 4runner and he's such a sweetie he hasnt hurt my truck at all.

P.S. I'm a huge Toyota nut!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to GP! Cute boy you have :)

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all! And its good to hear I've got some pet bull neighbors :)

Kingsgurl: That's awesome! My friends wife is gonna give Odin a photo shoot for me at Lake Natomas here real soon :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts