Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am from Ohio as the title says...I have rasies GSD for 25 years..As of last weekend I am now the proud owner of a APBT.He is 15 weeks and a real doll.I looked for many weeks to find just the right puppy.Now comes the fun part...HBing and training LOL Awesome site here cant wait to read all the great info posted
Thanks

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
welcome to GP! post pics, otherwise you might get mauled by people on this site :cheers:

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
oh he is just adorabull! welcome to GP :D hopefully u'll stick around, learn, some stuff, and let us watch ur pup grow. :roll:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
OMG He is adorable!!! Welcome! I actually went to OSU, what part of OH IO are you from? :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we are from Mount Vernon..We live on a 60 acre farm ..He is really doing great only one potty in the house

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I lost my companion GSD 2 years ago.Being that we raise them I do have other dogs but not a "my dog" While I loved the breed I did not want one because of the laws in Ohio.As of this month the laws have changed and so a puppy was very much awaited.I have been shocked that he is so clingy...My GSD puppies always bond fast but no where as fast as this giy..he is my shadow lol I speak at dog events and this boy will be going with me as a Ambassador for the Breed

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
I lost my companion GSD 2 years ago.Being that we raise them I do have other dogs but not a "my dog" While I loved the breed I did not want one because of the laws in Ohio.As of this month the laws have changed and so a puppy was very much awaited.I have been shocked that he is so clingy...My GSD puppies always bond fast but no where as fast as this giy..he is my shadow lol I speak at dog events and this boy will be going with me as a Ambassador for the Breed
thats awesome! good on u for speaking out for the voiceless! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
good for you! I know you have all those acres to run, but my boy is the same way, even if he has my permission to go explore, he stays within a few feet of me, lol. I love it as well.

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
Go Buckeyes!
Welcome to GP.
That patch is so freakin' cute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts