Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Cute halloween pup, welcome to the forum :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) he's cute but it looks like his leg is starting to knuckle over. What are you feeding him?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum :) he's cute but it looks like his leg is starting to knuckle over. What are you feeding him?
Thank you guys. He had/has rickets and was very noticeable on his front right leg. I didn't notice anything when I fist got him but by the end of the week, as u can see in the pic (7wks), that was how it looked when he was just in the sitting position. Took him to the vet cause didn't know what was wrong with his leg due to it bowing out. The vet told me about rickets and gave me some vitamins to give him and to buy better puppy food and to make sure he gets a lot of sun. I have be giving him Blue Buffalo Wilderness for puppy since that visit to the vet. My brother has Blue's brother, Thor. He got a blood test on him, due to the mother being less than a year old when she had them. His vet said that he had a low nutrition or something like that. Any advise for me? His leg is like 100% better from what it was but I do see what you mean by his leg is knuckling over.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, will try that out. for how long should I feed him adult food? till it's gone and go back to puppy food or just stay on adult food or try one of those all life stages?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts