Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi we are new to the breed and picked up a Blue Pit and named him Jak.

He was MIA when we went to see the litter and the lady said, Hmmm, theres one more thats missing, we call him Hercules. Anyway, Hercules he was, He was the biggest of the litter and the first one out.

We have kept up with his shots and need the last one before he's completed the series.

When we picked him up, 2 days later I took him for the 1st shot and he weighed in @ 18#'s
(2) weeks later puts him @ 9 weeks old, he weighs in @ 26#'s
Fast fwd, 14weeks old to the day I take him for the 2nd to the last shots and weighs in @ 50#'s I am afraid that he's going to be a Monster.
Let me introduce you to Jak...

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
WOW! Welcome to GP :) He is a big boy and more like a great dane or mastiff puppy size at 14 weeks. Do you have any papers/pedigree on him? He is awfully big to be a pit bull as pits are usually any where from 35 lbs (small scale) - 65 lbs (larger scale) seeing as how your guy isn't even 4 months old yet I think it's safe to say you have a mixed breed of some sort. Possible bandog mastiff mix. I would suggest possible American Bully but that's even to big for a bully to be as a pup. Without papers you will never know what you have though. Did you see the mom and dad on premise? He is a cutey though and I'm sure he will make a great pet/companion for you :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome glad you made your own thread you will get alot more responses this way. I agree with Bella though , did you receive a pedigree and did you see the parents? He is a very cute pup either way :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
very cute! Look forward to seeing him grow :)

·
Super Moderator
4,577 Posts
Love the white feet. So cute. Welcome to GP.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Cute pup! He IS huge (and he looks black or seal from the pics) Blue is just a color, not a type of pit bull, btw =) He does look Mastiffy, did you see Mom and Dad? Are you taking any training classes with him? If he weighs 50 pounds now, at 14 weeks, he will probably end up weighing 100 pounds and a 100 pound, untrained dog is a pain in the rear, lol.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update

Hello fellow pals,
Pics below are when he turned 4months old and 60.1#'s

He is in training now and notice a huge difference before and after, he's a lot calmer and less high strung. we also walk him 2xs a day for 2o min intervals.

here is the Mystery puppy :)
enjoy...

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
He's a cutie.. Definately looks seal.. not blue.. either he's handsome. :)

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
welcome to GP!

i agree the white pads are really cool

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Hes got socks on lol. what a big monster he will be!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts