Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there!
Found this forum while cruising the web for positive Pit Bull stuff and figured I'd sign up and get to know people and maybe make some new friends along the way.
I'm mom to one pure bred Pit Bull, two Pit bull mixes, and one American Bulldog. I'm also foster mom to a Pit Bull Lab mix and two obnoxiously cute kittens.
I work for a rescue group based in Southern Colorado that deals mostly with Pit Bulls and bully mixes. The group is foster home based so no dogs get left sitting in kennels. I've been with this group since I moved to the area five years ago and really enjoy the way we do things.

I'm a collision tech, meaning I do paint and body work on wrecked cars and restoration work on old cars.
I'm into all things dog, cars, guns, horses, fishing, camping and other outdoor activities, especially the kinds that my dogs and I can enjoy together.
So yeah, if you've got any questions or would like to know more about me please feel free to ask! The only dumb question is one that didn't get asked ;)
Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
:welcome: Good to have you aboard :) We had an American Bulldog that came from a kennel in CO :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to GoPitbull:D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts