Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone. I just ran across this on the Google and here i am. I have 2 pits, Lola is 3 months old and Lil Man is 5 months old. I look forward to learning a lot on here and getting help/advice from everyone. Here are some pics, lmk what you guys think. All comments welcomed. :woof:

here is Lola, she is my little princess and such a good dog. (3 months old)

and this is Lil Man, my wife's dog. (5 months old)

and surprisingly they are not related. Both have different parents.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and welcome :) your at the right place to learn! Your little female is adorable! But lil man don't look so little LOL! How much does he weigh? He may have more Bully in him than pit unless it is just the pictures that make him look huge LOL!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to GP. Cute pups!
thank you!

Hi and welcome :) your at the right place to learn! Your little female is adorable! But lil man don't look so little LOL! How much does he weigh? He may have more Bully in him than pit unless it is just the pictures that make him look huge LOL!
lol, thanks but he actually really isnt big at all. his sister is almost twice his size, im having trouble getting him to eat. His head is kinda big along with his front legs/chest but past that, yea not so good. Could kinda see his ribs...im worried but trying to get him back on track. here is a pic of his dad!!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Welcome! Great looking dogs you have. Lil man is huge! he looks like the size of my 4 year old female! lol

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to gp!! your pups are gorgeous!!! lola is beautiful!!!! :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
AWWWWWW she is just a doll!!
Welcome to the board- yippee another Texan!! ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Woo hoo a girl after my own heart with the red dogs, they are both gorgeous, welcome to GP and I am in Central Texas as well :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice dogs, Male does look huge and the female is beautiful,

Dallas area here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone. but i hope you dont think the pix with army dude is LIL MAN...that's his dad. Lil man is the one in the first pics. And everyone from TX...awesome!!! But omg has Lola grown sooooo much. She filling in just good. Im excited and will post pix after her bath.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cant wait to see some updated pics of lola she is adorable, welcome by the way :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts