Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awww cute ears and beautiful eyes! How old is your pup? Is it a boy or girl? and :welcome:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
his age in the pic is estimated at 3-4 months, when i found him

my profile pic is his current goofy face, he's about a year old now

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
ha ha is it failing on you? or you mean WHERE you load it?

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
We have been having issus for some time now when people try to upload an album.The admin is working on it.
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome,did you name your dog after Goldie "The Mack"? I was tryin to get my girl to let me name our pup crush that.But she's not up on all that so it didnt happen LOL

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Always room for one more!

Welcome,did you name your dog after Goldie "The Mack"? I was tryin to get my girl to let me name our pup crush that.But she's not up on all that so it didnt happen LOL
And I thought you left? ...totally knew you were full of it...bahaha

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i most certainly did!! mack is the family name, and if uve ever seen the movie he lives his life just like goldie did. I found him homeless, broken, and hooked on peoples food from the garbage! I found him on the very streets they set the movie in, and he faces the same oppression by those who are racist against "race" and dangerous LOOKING demeanor. But still he lives boisterous lifestyle in defiance to those "other" people.

Cali, u deserve a gold frikkkin medal for gettin that one right!

HERES YUR GOLD MEDAL!!! hahahaha

·
Registered
780 Posts
i most certainly did!! mack is the family name, and if uve ever seen the movie he lives his life just like goldie did. I found him homeless, broken, and hooked on peoples food from the garbage! I found him on the very streets they set the movie in, and he faces the same oppression by those who are racist against "race" and dangerous LOOKING demeanor. But still he lives boisterous lifestyle in defiance to those "other" people.

Cali, u deserve a gold frikkkin medal for gettin that one right!

HERES YUR GOLD MEDAL!!! hahahaha
LOL Thanks but you get all the credit for taking care of him.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts