Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is azzure and ive been lurking this site soaking up so much valuable info the past few days. and finally decided to become a member you guys are very informative and i can tell im going to enjoy my time here.... im expecting my pup nov15 after i send in my last payment i did alot of vigorous searching for an appropriate breeder. that wasnt just in it for the money but for the love of the animal and quality of their pedigree... i will post pics of my pup they sent and when i receive him thanx... now back to reading and now bookmarking looool

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome , cant wait to see what your new baby looks like :) do you have baby pics of him , what kennel you buy from?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I can't wait to see your new addition ;)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Hello! :welcome: Can't wait to see pictures as well!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
is it this poison ivy pits? if so you most likely do NOT have an APBT you have an american bully. They register UKC, ADBA and ABKC you cant have APBT registered with the ABKC its an american bully registry. Do you know which are the parents of your pup?
{ having an american bully isnt a bad thing unless you wanted an APBT , I prefer bullys all day so not saying anything bad about the pup}
http://poisonivypits.webs.com/females.htm

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is it this poison ivy pits? if so you most likely do NOT have an APBT you have an american bully. They register UKC, ADBA and ABKC you cant have APBT registered with the ABKC its an american bully registry. Do you know which are the parents of your pup?
{ having an american bully isnt a bad thing unless you wanted an APBT , I prefer bullys all day so not saying anything bad about the pup}
Females - ADBA registered Breeder American Pit Bulls
its a pit not a bully im certain the pup and his line is registered through ukc, the parents are listed on her site anymore but i have the pedigree info as well as pictures which ill post.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Not saying your wrong or anything just throwing this out there, most am bullys are registered as APBT's in the UKC all of mine are.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
I would definitely make sure of the ped.. They have some apbts and some bullies... Looks funny to me.. Just givin you a heads up ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I have 2 pits m/f both fixed brother/sister.I don't know what to do about fence jumping.I'm disabled and can not walk them.please help.:confused::confused:
would be best to start your own thread in intro or general discussion , you will get more responses to your direct question that way rather then jacking someone elses thread :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.