Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals not new to the site but this is my first post. I have received a lot of good info from the couple of weeks I've used the site and i just wanted to introduce myself and King Kenny, my 16 week old fawn pitbull (I think) he was given to me with no papers but I was told he is a Pitbull full blooded or not we love him he is very playful and smart and he loves tug of war. Attached are photos of Kenny before his ear crop.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
welcome! He sure is a cute boy.... Glad you decided to post.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack! I do hope you and Kenny enjoy your stay on our yard. Beautiful pup, that Kenny is! I love his natural ears, but I can't wait to see pix of his new "hair do" lol. Very glad you decided to finally introduce yourself.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
welcome to GP :D ur boy is adorabull! i wish i could get mine to stack like that. im cant wait to watch him grow up, thank u for sharing :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guy, yea i just saw him stacking out of nowhere one day so i started snapping away that was the best pic.

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
He is a champagne color wise :) he is so adorable!! Can't wait to see the crop, although I do agree I like his natural ears too! Oh and welcome!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ya I thought Champagne as well, really pretty color. Welcome to the forum :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts