·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
hes so cute!!! im assuming it a he from the name..... :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea hahaha. He's a boy. Gonna get em neutered once/around the five month mark. And until I get better pictures, I'll just say he has a pretty weird coat. Greyfawnblue pretty much describes it. I THINK. Very light grey almost like a brown outline, and some dark areas that are pretty much blue. We'll see as he grows though.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
What Lauren? How could you not like puppies!! That stinky breath and them tearing up everything!! I bet Brayden loves him some puppies LOL. I think it's time for another one wink wink:)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
What Lauren? How could you not like puppies!! That stinky breath and them tearing up everything!! I bet Brayden loves him some puppies LOL. I think it's time for another one wink wink:)
I LOOOOVE PUPPY BREATH!!!!!!!!!!! lol I don't have the patience for a puppy right now, but Brayden does looooove him some puppies!!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats is a weird color , very cute boy you have.
lauren puppy breathe is GROSSSSSSS dont get how you like that lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol that color is almost like a calico , i had a cat the same kinda blue color with fawn and brown in there lol { dont call him calico i dont think thats a dog term lmao } :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aww welcome...ur pup is cute! Wow he is only 4 months? My pup Kain is almost 6 but on his head he has a brownish or redish tint to his grey you can see it in certain angles when he is in the sun.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm currently finding out what color his parents were and how big they were haha. Rocky came without papers, so I really don't know much specifics but he really is turning out to be a damn good looking dog.

And yea, he has a fawn tint around the top of his head. And at night, obvious blue areas... Top of his snout, straight down his back, and on his legs. Haha. I like it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts