Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I need help. I'm new to this forum and quite frankly should have joined 1 year

My daughters dog, (our dog), has been "in custody", for 8 months for biting a police horse, because everyone started screaming and thinking she was protecting my daughter. She is 11 years old and had only one other issue about 8 years ago. She was in a fenced yard when some drunk guy decided he wanted to try and pet her and literally stuck his hand through the fence to do so and she bit him. No charges were pressed so not even that is on her record. Anyway, we have been fighting to get her back even won the right for them not to euthanize her.
My daughter, who is an adult, hired an attorney and has been trying ever since to get her back. They will not let us see her nor will they even take a photo of her to prove she is still alive.
Today my daughter went back to a condition hearing after they told her she can have her back. The condition is she needs pit bull insurance. We have tried to get renters insurance before but no one will give it to us with her breed.
Does anyone know where we can purchase this type of insurance or does anyone have any advice for us please. She's been an amazingly wonderful to our whole family, aside from my daughter, my grandchildren were her best friends. We don't want her to die in there all alone. Please help. Please.

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
Google "dog bite insurance". This will pull up options for you. There isn't a breed specific insurance, but this covers dog bites and that's what they are looking for you to have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts