Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I came across this site when I googled for information on different events I could maybe get started in with my dog Zero. I actually came across this site several times and decided to join. Anyways here is a picture of my baby boy at 4 and 1\2 months.

Sorry I tried to re-size it but I just can't figure out how.

·
Rather be hunting/fishing
401 Posts
Cute pup! welcome to GP. Stick around and you will learn lots. As for events several people on this site do everything from weight pull, obed, schtuzhund, dock diving, rally, and the list goes on.

In the general information section there are alot of good posts, and if you have any questions ask.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
hiya! welcome to GP. like Vilebeast said stick around and learn a bit. theres alot of good info on this site. as for events to do with ur pup, enjoy him being a puppy, work on basic obedience and when he gets a bit older u can work on other things. best to let him finish growing and developing. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Welcome to GP. Cute pup. I love his little white chin. :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
he is a cutie! welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank ya'll and I am enjoying him being a puppy, he is so silly. As of right now the only thing we are working on is basic obedience and socializing. I've owned two other pit bull in the past and I never done anything beside the obedience. After they pasted away I went about 3 years with out a dog. When I finally decided to get another pit bull I told myself that I would get involved with some kind of sport. So right now I'm just finding out what is out there and which one's I like and which one's would be better for me and him later on. Thank you all and I will be sticking around your'll probably be see some more pictures of him. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts