Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I was googleing agility training/events in my area for my two year old staffy and I came across this site. I would have never imagined that there where so many other people in the world that shared a special love and compassion for the bullies. I'm glad I found you all an I am looking forward to being an active member in the forums. :woof:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Welcome :) glad to hear you will be a regular :D lots of knowledge on this forum and most importantly responsible owners ;)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Welcome to our site! I'd love to see pics of your dog! Is she an American Staffordshire Terrier or Staffordshire Bull Terrier?

·
Banned
2 Posts
hi to all the member of this community site.i am rihaan and i have recently joined this community site and i hope you all are enjoying here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ty! Loving the warm welcome 

Welcome to our site! I'd love to see pics of your dog! Is she an American Staffordshire Terrier or Staffordshire Bull Terrier?
Thank you all for the warm invite to the site. I have two boys one 2 year old and a 10 week old. I'm not 100% sure what they are I think my big boy (perciville) is a staffordshire, I have no idea what the pup is, American staffordshire maybe? I'll post pics ASAP. Maybe someone could tell me what they think they are.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts