Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Pits Are For Chicks
16,347 Posts
You wouldn't know bloodline without papers, but welcome to the forum :D

· OCD Bullyologist
8,689 Posts
but maybe a guess like razoredge or gotti becuase the guy said it was gotti and gatormouth but reading from the forum i learned it is most likely doesnt have gator in her
Gatormouth is a BYB term. There is no such bloodline. There was Plumber's Alligator and (Crenshaw's) Rodriguez' Gator, but no such line as Gator. Thos two dogs are both game bred dogs BTW.

· Registered
11,488 Posts
Ugh ! Not the gator mouths again lol... The only Gator mouth i know of is this one right here

Gotta Love those backyard breeder's for their creativity. Anyway when you get your paper's you will be able to determine what bloodlines your dogs are off of. If you don't have papers there is no way of knowing or guessing.

· Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Honestly, without papers, anyone can make up anything and say it is that... so, I wouldn't trust the breeder. Regardless, the pup is a cutie pie. Best of luck and welcome to the forum

· The Yard Of Many Colors
3,422 Posts
welcome to GP :D your pup is a cutie but theres no way of knowing bloodline without papers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.