Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum, im pretty new to the breed but have fallen in love quick. I came across my boy by luck. I was looking for an English bull dog when someone in my gym told me they know someone looking to give away a pit bull. So i called the guy, and he said i had to get him within the hour b/c he's leaving the country. So i went to see him and fell in love, he was sooo energetic (perfect because i need a running partner). Needless to say i got him for 65 bucks, no papers, no nothing, so i got him utd on all shots (vets are expensive). Anyway he was pretty skinny when i got him (5 months old) at 40lbs. He is 7 months and looking pretty good (as far as i an tell, his body seems a little long). Anyway he's great, he loves to pull when we walk so i figured i'd take advantage and jump on my bike and let him pull. This dog is a beast. My gf runs in front and he follows, most of the time he's ahead, but he's relentless for 3 miles. Im taking it easy lately b/c he's young and the other day he tore up his paws pretty bad, anyway here are some pics (feel free to pick him apart, im taking him to an event in 3 months)

the day i got him 40lbs

this week at 56lbs and 7 months

cant wait till he thickens up, still has a little bird chest lol

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so cute, thanks for sharing. Love the smile :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
his body sure does look long thou, must be a mix with a wiener dog lol. I sure hope he grows into it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
he is cute, nice looking boy you have there

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
What a beaut little black dawwwwggg.

Love him! and Welcome

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP!!!!! handsome boy!!! :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
welcome :) and he isn't quite done growing yet Pit bulls tend to go through awkward stages, he'll grow into his body completely about 2 years old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts