Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this website, as you can tell. I have been invited here by Neela. I have been learning about pitbulls for two, to three years now. I love learning new stuff about them every day, Neela has tought me alot...basicly all I know so far. I hope to gett a pitbull one day. Though, I am going to keep learning about them before I get one. That and get a good house, and good job before I do. Though, I wish I could get one of indi and tua's pups **wink wink** though I know my mother would not let me keep it and I would have to get it back to my sister.
well, any how, just wanted to say hello to everyone one and say that I was new and what not :roll:

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
SHELBS IS IN DA HOOOOWZ!!!!

:welcome: to the gopitbull.com family I hope you sit, stay, roll over (lol I know I went too far with that one) and absorb alot of the knowledge that these great folks have to offer. I know you'll fit in just fine here!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks you all for making me feel so welcomed. Oh no... really? I am going to be tested on those... Ah man! Better go get studying again lol

nah tis cool fun fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts