Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I was trying to do some research online about my puppy and found the forum. Yay! 馃槉 I have a (roughly) 5陆 month puppy named Chief that I rescued, someone had dropped him off at my job... He was badly abused, tail broken in 2 spots, toes broken and scared of any sound. I took him home and he is just the happiest little boy now. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with his breed? The vet said he is pit mixed with great Dane, I'm thinking he's all pitbull, but he has a longer snout which makes me wonder. He is white with some black patches, butterfly nose, different colored eyes and 49lbs. Thank you in advance for any help you could give me! 馃榿

Attachments

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum Chrysanthy! Glad you found us. Poor puppy has been through a lot. Glad you were able to take him in and care for him. It looks like there is some bully in there but almost impossible to tell what the mix might be. The important part is that you rescued him and love him no matter what breed he is. Thanks for the introduction and sharing the pictures. We love pictures here.

Joe

Registered
WElcome to the forum, I cant say about his breed because I don't have any idea about it, but yeah I must say he is so beautiful, his eye color is so pretty.

Registered
Welcome to the forum! It's good that you have rescued this cute dog. I tend to agree with the vets he is pit mixed with great Dane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts