Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would say "hi" to everyone. Thinking about adding a bully to our family but wanting to do a bit of research before we do. Little background on us... 20 years experience with rotties and danes- no breeding.
Cheers!
Crystal

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi Crystal, welcome to GP, I am a huge fan of both of your previous or current breeds, and am a huge fan of the APBT. Can't wait osee your new addition and this is a great place to com eand learn, thank you for doing your research before hand :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you for the warm welcome. have been plowing through the different threads. Wow, I thought I knew something about the breed_WRONG! This board is very informitive.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Welcome to GP. It is great that yo are doing research before buying one. Good luck, and forget we can do our best to answer any questions you ask.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Hello and welcome! I as well as others on the forum love those breeds as well, so if you want I am sure we would be thrilled to see some pics of your old dogs :D I def love Danes lol. To large for me tho..

This is a great forum to gather information and learn whether a bully is a right fit for you and how to get the best out of and for your dog.

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
welcome ..glad to have ya onboard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts