Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I'm Whitney from VA.

I live on a farm raising show/meat rabbits, dairy/meat goats, and assorted poultry. I also work part time as an overnight ER Vet Tech. Working in the vet field sparked my interest in pit bulls/bully breeds.

I have 4 great dogs, each very different and special in their own way. 3 Pit Bulls (although one is probably more of a bully if you look at her pedigree/her build not that is really matters - she is spayed..) and 1 American Bully.

Ritz the almost 6 month old tri Bully, Reuben 2 y/o blue fawn/white neutered UKC male, Lady 1 & 1/2 year old brindle/white spayed UKC female (she is the probable bully.) and Pepper the original ADBA seal/white 3 y/o spayed female.

Excuse the oven on the deck in the background of the photo, we're pretty ******* out here and the range was replaced and moved to the deck until we could haul it out for disposal.. ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol at *******, there are a few of those here. Welcome to GP, awesome looking crew ya got there. Feel free to post more pics and ask questions if ya need to.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
hahaha cute pups and welcome :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very cute pups , Welcome :)

·
Super Moderator
4,656 Posts
They are GORGEOUS!!

LMAO!! at the oven. We had a bathroom sink in our front yard for two weeks once. :)

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts