Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name's James i'm a proud pit owner, atleast i think i am as my dog was purchased as a staffordshire cross, i obviously think she's a pitbull because there was a big rednose stud there and a skinny black bitch, some of her nails are black which i have been told are due to the rednose genes inside her. She has high prey drive and loves to play fight with bigger dogs. I basically joined to find out the truth thus providing some stack shots.

Please tear my dog to pieces on her faults, as i still love her otherwise lol, btw she's 11 months old tomorrow and she's called Ruby. (21/07/2011/)

Nice wide head and skinny back legs and figure.

Stack shot (i hope)

Long neck and head again

Me and the girl by the pool, She's around 8 months in this photo.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
any dog can have black nails... it doesnt lend to some specific trait my pointer has em. as to the red nose stud, am staffs can have red noses but its s fault just like a blue nose. if you dont have papers then you just cant say forsure

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
If she is unpapered she is just a pet of not determinable breed, and like said above black nails mean nothing.

Welcome tot he forum. Shes a cute dog and it looks like you enjoy her :D

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
cute pup , welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.