Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm obviously new to these forums..
My name Is chastity, and my right hand hounds name is Barry. He is a labrador/red nose pit mix and i couldn't love him more.

I hope to make friends with many of you and to learn more about Barrys breed in the process.

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
Hi and welcome. Barry is super cute.

First lesson in Pit Bull 101: Red Nose/Blue Nose/Black Nose mean nothing more than the actual color of the nose. They are not an indication of "type" of pit bulls.

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
Barry has a very sweet face. Welcome to GP. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Carriana- Really? thank you for telling me this! When I talked to the guy who was reserving a puppy for me,i didn't get to actually SEE the dog. he swore up and down he was part German shepherd and part lab..and then when i got the pup im my arms,it was obvious that was not the case. and everyone always told me he was a 'red nose' mix. and my groomer also said there was deff some lab in him but the pit in him was more noticeable. I'm actually glad he wasn't a Shepherd mix- I've been around pits my whole life and now i have one of my own. :)

eckomac- thank you! he is sweet,although a trouble maker.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
welcome to the group, cute boy! Post some more pics! such a sweet face :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

here's a very recent picture of Barry.. i heard a ruckus outside and when i checked,this is what i found...

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Hi Chastity, omg I LOVE me some red dogs, Barry is super cute but Carriana is right, red nose/blue nose/ black nose is just that the color of the dogs nose, it is not a bloodline, someone told you lies but it is ok you came tot he right place for tons of great info :D

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, we love to educate here. Hugs

p.s. I would love to see more pics of Barry :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
abptmom-
thank you!
i would upload to my album but it tells me there's a server error,so ill wait till that's resolved

i feel so welcome already <:)

·
Super Moderator
5,100 Posts
I honestly don't think that people who claim "blue nose" or "red nose" realize that they are lying but I think that the untruths have circulated so far and wide at this point that there is more myth out there than truth about the breed. It's sad really. Next time I walk past someone with Loki and they ask "hey, is that a red nose pit?" I will look them square in the eyes and say "well, his nose is red isn't it?".

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
welcome , cute pup

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Please call me Tye and you are welcome this is a great place with great people ;) And HUGS cause I am the Hugga Bunch Girl :p

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
If you upload your pics to photobucket you can cut and paste the pc info in to the thread and viola your pics are visible.

The "caught" pic made me LOL literally. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
angelbaby- thank you!

ecko- I still don't know what he did with the water bottle that was attached to it. he has a thing for water bottles and buckets..

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
HAHAHA THAT'S GREAT! what a cutie! totally caught! lol

·
Super Moderator
4,561 Posts
The look on his face says the neighbors will be finding it soon. Probably through a window. LOL!
Typical little boy playing innocent when you know perfectly well that he is not.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
as Always!! :) i cant tell you how many times ive come home to the yard a MESS. we dont have pinetrees in our yard, but somehow he finds some pinecones and drags them into our yard and just leaves them in random places.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts