Go Pitbull Forums banner

Hello!!

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  APBT4LYFE 
#1 ·
Hello, I'm obviously new to these forums..
My name Is chastity, and my right hand hounds name is Barry. He is a labrador/red nose pit mix and i couldn't love him more.

I hope to make friends with many of you and to learn more about Barrys breed in the process.

#2 ·
Hi and welcome. Barry is super cute.

First lesson in Pit Bull 101: Red Nose/Blue Nose/Black Nose mean nothing more than the actual color of the nose. They are not an indication of "type" of pit bulls.

#4 ·
Carriana- Really? thank you for telling me this! When I talked to the guy who was reserving a puppy for me,i didn't get to actually SEE the dog. he swore up and down he was part German shepherd and part lab..and then when i got the pup im my arms,it was obvious that was not the case. and everyone always told me he was a 'red nose' mix. and my groomer also said there was deff some lab in him but the pit in him was more noticeable. I'm actually glad he wasn't a Shepherd mix- I've been around pits my whole life and now i have one of my own. :)

eckomac- thank you! he is sweet,although a trouble maker.

#5 ·
welcome to the group, cute boy! Post some more pics! such a sweet face :)

#7 ·
Hi Chastity, omg I LOVE me some red dogs, Barry is super cute but Carriana is right, red nose/blue nose/ black nose is just that the color of the dogs nose, it is not a bloodline, someone told you lies but it is ok you came tot he right place for tons of great info :D

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, we love to educate here. Hugs

p.s. I would love to see more pics of Barry :D

#9 ·
I honestly don't think that people who claim "blue nose" or "red nose" realize that they are lying but I think that the untruths have circulated so far and wide at this point that there is more myth out there than truth about the breed. It's sad really. Next time I walk past someone with Loki and they ask "hey, is that a red nose pit?" I will look them square in the eyes and say "well, his nose is red isn't it?".

#15 ·
HAHAHA THAT'S GREAT! what a cutie! totally caught! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.