Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I see a lot of people here I know already, but for those whom I don't, here goes. My name is Tina and I currently own two APBT, Mysti and Martin. I also have a foster dog, Nikki.
Martin is a rescue dog from the Lower 9th Ward (Hurricane Katrina) I compete with him in both Obedience and Rally, while Mysti is limited to Queen housedog (too dog aggressive to compete with)
I run Pit Crew rescue in Sacramento (I'm 501.3c but am very limited on the number of dogs I can help as I'm pretty small, and of course, broke;) )
Oh and I make leather dog collars too, in all my spare time I don't have.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum, would love to see some pics of your dogs :)

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uh oh, you asked for it:cheers:

Martin

Mystique (she had Happy Tail and had to have part of her tail docked)

Nikki- she doesn't normally where a boa, but white dogs are hard to photograph, that's her PetFinder pic

Link to a video of Martin's last Novice run

and his Rally Excellent run from this week end

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
awww they are sweet, I love that first pic he looks like such a cuddle bug.

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gorgeous animals!!! Welcome. Do you have a website for your org/products?
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! We do have a website, butwe took it over from someone else and havent gottn around to replacing the content on it. sacramento pit bull rescue, Pit Crew, Pit Bull Breed Advocacy and Rescue Sacramento, CA Home Mostly we use the Facebook page (Pti Crew)
The collar site is CalGirlCollars.com though I do see I would want a vendors membership to post about them

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hi and welcome! :) I've been seeing you post so thought I'd say "hi". Beautiful dogs and I love that Nikki girl. I used to be pretty active on here but wasn't for a long while but now I'm back LOL! Hope you enjoy GP!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great pictures! Love the stripe on that first one :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts