Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is J. I'm new here, but not to my APBT's. I have 4 beautiful babies. Gambit, he's 2...a reverse brindle boy with a white chest. (I'll post pics when I figure that out :)) Storm, she's 1...she's a seal (looks like a mini cow with rabbit ears to me, but that's my girl) Mystique, she's 4m...a pretty blue with a white chest, and my newest <3 Havoc, he's a blue fawn with a white chest. I'm totally nuts about my babies. I also have 5 children who are 15,14,13,10 &8. So it's a little chaotic in my house most days. Love all my babies though and wouldn't trade them for the world. Hope to make some great friends here and learn some new tricks in the puppy raising game. I am NOT a breeder. I just <3 the breed.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
wow, HUGE family! Get up the pictures I love 'em! and welcome :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww can't wait to see some pics, its sounds like you have a wonderful crew :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG! You are like 20 minutes from me. I live down off 52!!!

Can't wait to see pics!!!

btw you didn't get any of your dogs from Brown's Kennel did you?
No. We moved here in April from MD, the older two Gambit and Storm came with us. Mystique I got from Ashley out in High Point, not sure if she has a kennel name...and Havoc I got from a guy like 2 blocks away. Once I get his papers I'll know the kennel name. Since he's around the corner and I walk by there all the time we didn't get into to much when I picked him up. That's him and my hubby's thing. Now more importantly...how do I post pics???? :roll:

·
Banned
283 Posts
Photobucket!!!! go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and get yourself a free account, then upload them pics and then copy the IMG Code from the box underneath the pic (If you are in the grid view, if on a single pic view its to the right) Then come back here and past the code and viola!!!!

And I don't think you got yours from Brown's They are in Walnut Cove, NC and also sell their dogs at Cooks Flea Market. I personally don't like the dogs they produce, most of them look to have front leg problems.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Photobucket!!!! go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and get yourself a free account, then upload them pics and then copy the IMG Code from the box underneath the pic (If you are in the grid view, if on a single pic view its to the right) Then come back here and past the code and viola!!!!

And I don't think you got yours from Brown's They are in Walnut Cove, NC and also sell their dogs at Cooks Flea Market. I personally don't like the dogs they produce, most of them look to have front leg problems.
Thought so. I haven't used forums in YEARS. Yeah I heard about Cooks. We're new here and I heard it's just bad and where a lot of byb's sell their dogs.

·
Banned
283 Posts
My little girl is BYB Produced... and I think BYBs can breed better than Browns. At least the people who produced my girl used two similar looking dogs structure wise. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't even know where my first two came from but they made me fall in love only now I know better and do more research and know what to ask before bringing them home.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! I have 3 kids and 1 pup! If I had a bigger house I would have more but until then just the 4 of them! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts