Go Pitbull Forums banner

Help before buying! *Pic Included*

957 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  BCdogs 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey All!!!

#2 ·
Do either of them have pedigrees available to you? Health test their dogs? Work them? Show them? Prove them in any way?

Why are you interested in these dogs? Colour is not an adequate answer.

If you just want a cute puppy and don't care about any of the above, please go adopt one from a shelter. There are plenty of great pet mutts available.

#3 ·
Do either of them have pedigrees available to you? Health test their dogs? Work them? Show them? Prove them in any way?

Why are you interested in these dogs? Colour is not an adequate answer.

If you just want a cute puppy and don't care about any of the above, please go adopt one from a shelter. There are plenty of great pet mutts available.
I have to disagree with you, color is an adequate answer because you get to pick and choose. Even if I go to a shelter I'm choosing a color over another color. Of course how the dog acts goes with that. But I will wait on a specific color that I want as I get to choose that as the buyer.

It's not about having a 'Cute' puppy either. I like Pit's and I have owned them in the past and helped others train theirs with basic behaviors.

I won't into Shelter talk as I have a my own thoughts about that but thats another topic

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.