Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I'm completely new here and I have referred to the 'Shipping dogs what you need to know' thread although I still have a question.

I'm planning on moving my pitbull, Vendetta, from the UAE to Malaga, Spain.

The only problem is her breed - a huge majority of airlines here refuse to fly pitbull and other banned breeds which only leaves the shitty airlines which have multiple bad reviews (including people having their pets die of dehydration, etc).

Could anybody tell me what breed I could list Vendetta as?
I noticed that in the thread mentioned above the OP mentioned
My black dogs fly as great Dane puppies, my white dogs fly as Dogo's, and my red dogs fly as Vizsla. You do not want to fly them as pit bulls. Other breeds you can use are labs, black mouth curs, or catahoula leopard dog.
but googling these dogs and referring back to Vendetta, I honestly don't think she would pass as any of them because of her color - her ears are not cropped which may help this situation and she's around 37KG (81.5lbs)

An album of photos of her

(sorry for size of images)

Thank you all in advance, it means a lot.
I don't trust airlines whatsoever!
:love2:

·
Super Moderator
4,595 Posts
She looks like a hound mix to me. Maybe say blood hound/shepherd mix. Or hound/rott mix.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will have to face the same issue next year. I was thinking American Bully is the best option. If your dog is registered, you can get dual registration as ambully. Please let us know how things turned out for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts