Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am getting my tax refund here pretty soon,and have some extra money to spend.
I can now finally get Bruno a weight pull harness! I wanna get him a baby blue colored one perhaps,cause Blue looks good on him.

Any suggestions? This will be his first harness! I'm more excited then he will be I am sure.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
yep I am a Mighty Harness fan myself, Brenda is a wonderful lady and will fix anything she makes for free, I got collars, leashes and weight pull harnesses from her, I wil go back this year as I need some more for classes :p

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I'll tell you one thing BDD harness needs to change that color it's hard on the eyes and you can't read the home page! LOL

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oh wow yeah that is hard ont eh eyes, lol

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Nope that is not what I have. Those blue letters are in a white box. I wanted to post it here but I can not get it to work....grrrrrrrrr:hammer:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
LOL Well at least you can read it ... I have 20/20 vision and I can read it but I have to get super close it's just way too much on the eyes. I don't know why mine comes up like that.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Awww thanks Tara. Yes this is a very USA page. Maybe they were thinking if you saw the flag colours you would buy you know the whole american made thing.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, I like a lot of these. I think I'm partial to the Blue flame harness.
I might get him that. Now I just have to decide what to start him out with,wight wise.
A small cinder block to get him use to the weight?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts