Go Pitbull Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this woman is selling pitbulls for $50 that alone says BYB to me. ANyways she said shes trying to get them papered but ckc wont paper a pitbull so im waiting on her to reply on the blood lines,any ideas ?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and will ckc paper a pitbull??

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Okay this woman is selling pitbulls for $50 that alone says BYB to me. ANyways she said shes trying to get them papered but ckc wont paper a pitbull so im waiting on her to reply on the blood lines,any ideas ?
CKC is a joke. That about sums that.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
CKC is a joke. That about sums that.
Thank you ! I always thought ckc was mixed breeds like shipoos and chugs,dogs like that ? :roll: I think shes trying to fool me

EDIT: she just messaged me back and said she dont know the bloodlines , WOW !

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Thank you ! I always thought ckc was mixed breeds like shipoos and chugs,dogs like that ? :roll: I think shes trying to fool me
Where are you talking to her on? On the internet? In Person? Where is this "going down"?

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
ckc will paper anything, but they're supposed to be cleaning house wont make them much better but they're doing something. some one registering with the ckc is most likely trying to make money off a dog. and yes the ckc will papers an apbt

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Where are you talking to her on? On the internet? In Person? Where is this "going down"?
On facebook, the fact that she has to beg people to take them really frustrates me ,she said she will send me pics,even after I said I want one with a ped and I want a dog that I know the bloodlines of .

One pup looks like some shepard mix,although 2 kinda look pitbull . Im not getting one , I made my mind up on that after she told me she didnt know the bloodlines .

It was on some yardsell group I was looking at,figured $50 was too good to be true for the real thing :mad:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also , if this was a dog with a ped. and I was interested I would meet the dog and make sure the people are not BYB's not just ask on facebook and buy it . I know very LITTLE about papers and such so thought this was the perfect place to ask ! Thanks

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
You know its a BYB. Why even worry about it? Walk away, save yourself the stress. Can't save 'em all, Hasselhoff.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
They advertise on Facebook.. That should be enough to steer you away.. Don't even bother.. Papered mutts is all that is.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I just wanted to mention that we do not allow our members to bring issues or drama from other online venues such as Face Book, Twitter, Craigslist, ect. If you know the lady is a BYB stay away from them period. I am closing this thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.